My work is valuable to couples and individuals who want to change their financial and career future
- Are you terrified when you think about money or work?
- Are you sick and tired of being in debt?
- Do you want something to work towards?
- Do you have problem making ends meet when you shouldn’t have?
- Do you want to talk about money and not feel embarrassed, guilty or confused?
- Are you fearful of providing for your family in the future?
- Do you need to talk to someone who won’t judge you about money?
- Do you want to find out why you repeat the same bad habits over and over?
- As a couple do you fight about money?
- Are you being paid for what you are worth?
- Do you dread going into work each day?
- Did you think you would be in a different place in your life by now?
- Do you feel stuck in a work rut with no apparent way out?
- Are you in conflict with those at work?
- Do you just want help with the next steps?
Without a vision and something to work towards you will go around in circles.
I will empower you to sustainable change in your financial life and this will get you to look at other areas of improvement.
I am a qualified coaching practitioner, specialising in money and work issues.
I am the first Financial Coach in Ireland holding the internationally recognised CFP© qualification. I have a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning and Advanced Diploma in Personal, Leadership and Executive Coaching. I also have qualifications in mediation, personal insolvency/debt management and project management. I have spent the last 15 years in financial services and coaching, most recently in debt management and money coaching.
I don’t want to use my financial qualifications and experience to sell products to clients but to help in another way. I felt there was a need for a more personal, confidential service looking under the surface of your money world.
I worked for many years helping people recover from chronic debt and the despair, stress and conflict it caused. Getting out of debt is a piece in a much larger financial wellbeing jigsaw. This Jigsaw includes addressing the emotions, beliefs and blocks around money and getting clear on your vision for the future.
Some need help with detail, spending plans and structure but some need to just talk and work things out.
I first ask what it is you want to achieve in money, lifestyle or work. You oversee this vision.
Coaching support is effective in bringing your goals and dreams to reality and adding the motivation and belief to go after these goals. I hate seeing the damage and stress that the wrong job or the wrong approach to money brings. I am uniquely positioned to help you in the areas of money and work. There is no jargon or pressure and the only agenda is the one you set.
Reach Your Full Potential
Schedule a free call with me in confidence to see if I can help