Interesting survey on how Irish people feel about their finances going into 2019.
Of those surveyed:
• 95% worry about money
• 48% fear unexpected expenses arising in 2019
• Over 40% say their mental and physical health is affected by money worries
• Over 40% say it affects their relationships
• 39% say money worries keep them awake at night
• 38% say money distracts them from work
Don’t want to be a part of these statistics? To take control of this in 2019 why not consider how financial coaching can help? Get organised, set goals and achieve them with support. Learn about your behaviour with money and how it fits into your life, good or bad.
Call me at no cost to discuss your financial world and your goals.